Friday, August 14, 2009

Just a Quickie...

Yes, I know I missed yesterday's post. Things have been absolutely crazy around here this week. Bryan deploys in a few days and we have in laws en route to our home as we speak. I've barely had time to think straight... let alone blog or even do anything creative. But, I wanted to go ahead and post the winner of the Label Tulip RAK real quickly. So, without further ado...

Here are your random numbers:

23
Timestamp: 2009-08-14 23:07:14 UTC

And, #23 is...

Stephanie Baxter said...
Wow...it looks so yummy!


Congratulations, Stephanie! You are now the proud owner of Label Tulip's add-on kit #1! Please send me a quick e-mail at charmedgirlnc@gmail.com with your mailing address so that I can get your goodies in the mail to you!

As for me, it will probably be a little quiet around these parts for the next couple of days. My Label Tulip gallery will be delayed until the 18th, but you can catch the rest of the girls' creations on the regular reveal night... the 15th! Once things quiet down on Tuesday, I will be back in full effect with lots of fun projects and tutorials to share (and another giveaway)! Stay tuned...

7 comments:

Melonie said...

Hope you have a super weekend Holly!

Jocelyn said...

Enjoy this time with your family....we will be here when you return!!!! Congrats to the winner!!!! :)

chasing keegan said...

Have a great time with your family. We will all be here when you get back.

Michelle said...

Hope you make a lot of great memories with the in laws. You deserve a break!

bethchien said...

HAVE FUN, SWEETIE!

Mel G said...

Have a wonderful time with your family, Holly!

Julie said...

Hi Holly,
I got my goodies you sent!!! thanks so much I can't wait to play but I'll have to I have a sicky today and school starts on Thursday, so hopefully I'll get to play with them soon!!!
have a great blog break